James Knight is founder of IMA, a universal language designed to maximize connectivity, trust, liking and respect. Listen to this world-class educator and people developer if you want to know:
- That everyone in the world naturally speaks one of four networking iMA dialects, putting you on the same wavelength as 25% of the world’s population.
- How the majority of people, many of whom are important to your success, are on a different wavelength to you.
- How half of the population are left brained thinkers who love facts, processes and data, while the other half are right brained and love dreams, visions and concepts.
- The difference between iMA and psychometric tests such as DISC and Myers-Briggs.
- How psychometric tests examine the uniqueness and thoughts of people, while iMA deals with commonalities and exhibited behaviors.
- What you can learn from people through what they say, how they say it, what they do and how they do it.
- That we most like people who are like you, and that most stressful situations arise from conflicts in iMA personalities.
- How you can develop great teams and strong networks by using iMA to put the right people together.
- How iMA can take the place of verbal communication when networking online.
- That you spend 7 out of every 10 waking minutes communicating.
- How 97% of problems in business are as a direct result of communications.
- The benefits of better communication through iMA and how it enables people to see the best in you.
- The problems with limited time, money and attention in making people indifferent to you.
- How to be more focused with the people you meet through business networking.
- The drawbacks of poor business networking and people connecting, including less referrals, less influence, less rapport, more conflict.
- That good communicating is not so much about turning people as not turning people off!
- How to quickly identify the type of person you’re speaking to when you meet them.
- How the iMA Practitioner Program helps differentiate you from competitors and open up new revenue streams and opportunities for new business.
iMA teaches you the things you need to know or be reminded of it to connect with the other 3 iMA dialects, and that look at and filter the world differently. Increasing mutual liking, trust, understanding, respect, and reducing stress and tension, at every level of your life.