Lilach Bullock is a social networking guru, personal branding expert and founder of Network Waves. Networking on social media can be a daunting task for many and a lot of us waste too much time online. Listen to this perceptive interview and discover how to formulate a social media strategy for your business, while making the most of your time spent online! In this interview you’ll discover…
- The massive impact social media has had on ‘live’ networking events.
- Why you need a separate business plan for social media activity.
- Why you should put a monetary value on your time spent online.
- How to find the people you really need to connect with.
- How to measure social media ROI.
- The Stumble Upon tool that can treble your traffic!
- How ‘split-testing’ can transform your networking and marketing results.
- When and how you should ask contacts for help.
- How you can become a magnet and attract more contacts by ‘smiling online.’
- That social media is a great way to manage your reputation online, even if you’re not selling.
- How to grow your contacts organically through sharing and giving value.
- Why do so many people don’t get results from online/offline networking!
Lilach’s know-how will empower you to make social media work for your business. Using her proven tips, tricks and strategies, you’ll overcome any negative thoughts about ‘connecting’ online and start thinking like a pro networker!